slidehtml

Friday 12 August 2016

A splash of paint

Hey!

I'm finding it somewhat difficult to think of post ideas, purely because NOTHING is happening in my life right now!
and I mean.. being a kind of  lifestyle blogger... you're blogging about your life - quite ironic.

this summer I've literally slept so much and barley gone out.. it's not a good vibe.

Anyway art supplies seem to be keeping me some what 'entertained' and lightening the mood,

and the aftermath even gives me something to do!

I find art quite therapeutic, therefore it's something I won't sit and find boring if I keep doing it for hours on end...
and if I can get good photo's out of it afterwards, it's a win win :)

thinking of starting an 'anonymous' but artsy Instagram, who's up for that? because I am!

Maybe I could start posting things like DIYs? or similar activities for a more fun side of this blog, let me know what you think :)


I just wanted to say - I've had some lovely feedback about my blog, and I just want to thank everyone so much for the support and time taken to read through my posts.

Be sure to comment your thoughts and suggestions below or tweet me @Teenagelemonade I'd love to hear what you have to say :)

(I'll try to post a bit more because I've missed it!)
TL x


No comments:

Post a Comment