slidehtml

Thursday 4 August 2016

One big cup of emotions



Hey!


Posting my first blog was such a weird feeling.. a mixture of happiness and anxiety,

Kind of like... You know when you cut a cake, but you feel like you've cut the slice too small.. or too big, but you look at it and feel like it's just right, that's how it felt to me, posting that very first time.
But that aside - I am so grateful for the responses I received, it can be one comment or 50 billion comments, it still means so much to know people are reading and supporting me.

The little things overwhelm me, so anything will probably make me tear up with happiness, which sometimes I never know if that's good or bad!

Making this blog was a way to deal with anxiety.. I figured that by just constantly writing out what was on my mind or just being able to chat in general would really help me come out of my shell and feel a bit more comfortable knowing that speaking up isn't that hard.

Recently I've been binge watching Friends, one of the best series I've seen in my existence,
And by binge watching I mean, a day and a half - whole series 1-10 finished.
Quite bad...but I guess that's what summer does to people like me!

I'm really not sorry! haha plus - what would I do anyway?!

What are your favourite series or shows? - I could do with some suggestions!

Feel free to follow me on twitter @Teenagelemonade
 and share your blogs with me! I'd love to read.

Thank you for reading along :)
Share your happiness and don't give up,

TL x




No comments:

Post a Comment