slidehtml

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Wake up!

Helloo!

First post.. quite nerve-racking but I'm actually really excited to be doing this.
I kind of hate that I'm anonymous but at the same time I feel more comfortable being so,
However I can promise you now... it won't last long, eventually I will reveal who I am!
(That's me giving you my word to - have at me if you still don't know who I am in less than 2 years time)

I decided to do this blog because I'm only what.. Week 2 of summer and I am bored out of my mind.. and I mean BORED.
So I thought by giving myself a project or a hobby that I could keep my self productive with and somewhat away from becoming braindead that I won't get as Bored...
You see being away from studies, means that I forget the day and date.. That's not good.

But this is where the blog comes in handy.. I can tell stories of my experiences, thoughts, journeys and so much more (and keep track of the day at the same time!)

I'm not going to lie too you.. Staying up late.. and waking up late is becoming a VERY bad habit.. I really do love sleep but I also love being up early and actually doing stuff with my day.
So this blog might be a wake up call!


I wanted this to be a little introduction, just to get used to the concept.
To find out a little more about me just check out my profile there's lots more :)

Thank you for reading along, Until tomorrow!

TL x


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog. I'm new to blogging as well and it's a really good way to occupy your mind and summer! Good luck x

    Sara x
    www.sxrabeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I completely agree, I'll be sure to check out your blog too :)
      Best of luck x

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging, I had a blog before and have now started a fresh new one, I'm loving it! x

    Emily | www.emilyrhodes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like your blog! & Thank you so much for the support :) Xx

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging! Check ours out, too: http://www.foreverblessed.org

    ReplyDelete